Brandi Lea Nash

Brandi Lea Nash
Ms. Essence 2010-2011 to book for an appearance email me at msessencequeen@yahoo.com

Monday, October 25, 2010

Spooktacular Parade at Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo

Oct. 24

It was an boo-tiful day in Omaha, NE especially if you were at Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo and enjoying a Spooktacular Day like I was!  20,000 people attended the zoo on this day, many in Halloween costumes, for the Spooktacular event.  I lead the parade and had a frighteningly fun time.  Thank you to the Omaha zoo staff and all that you do. http://www.omahazoo.com/

Thank you to my friends Twilla and Jasmine (first photo) for your hospitality and showing me a great time in Omaha.

I even got a chance to catch up with Cindie Watts (second photo,) the Essence Pageant Vice President, Assistant Director/Director of Judging.






No comments:

Post a Comment