Brandi Lea Nash

Brandi Lea Nash
Ms. Essence 2010-2011 to book for an appearance email me at msessencequeen@yahoo.com

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Maurices Fashion Show Supporting ASPCA




Oct. 2nd
What a fast and fun filled day it was participating in the Maurices Fashion Show!  As a professional makeup artist I sponsored makeup applications on all of the participating models.  It was great wearing Maurices fashions while walking the cat-walk with adoptable animals from the Cheyenne Animal Shelter.  What a wonderful cause to be involved with.  I loved wearing my Ms. Essence sash and crown for the event and talking to many young ladies about the Essence system.  The 2nd Annual Maurices/ASPCA Fashion show featured women of all ages, shapes, sizes and colors.....that's right up my alley!  Thank you to the friendly Maurices staff and the fun models that let me bring out their inner diva.  We had a blast! Remember: October is Adopt A Dog Month!

No comments:

Post a Comment