Brandi Lea Nash

Brandi Lea Nash
Ms. Essence 2010-2011 to book for an appearance email me at msessencequeen@yahoo.com

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Relay For Life Kick-Off

Jan. 20, 2011

Tonight was the Cheyenne Relay For Life (American Cancer Society) Kick-off event.  This was open to the community for those who wanted to find out more about Relay, Sign up teams early and find out about team fundraisers.  I handed out the door prize tickets and talked with members on the Relay committee.  I chatted with people about my title and why I am involved in Relay For Life.  My brother-in-law has had cancer three times in his life and is currently cancer free!!  Please visit www.relayforlife.org/cheyennewy Special thanks to Texas Roadhouse for sponsoring the food for tonight's event.



No comments:

Post a Comment