Brandi Lea Nash

Brandi Lea Nash
Ms. Essence 2010-2011 to book for an appearance email me at msessencequeen@yahoo.com

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Celebration of Hope

Jan. 27, 2011

I spent the morning at the WY State Capitol where cancer survivors, advocates, health & wellness employees, ACS employees and supporters attended the 6th Annual Day of Hope.  Daffodil flowers decorated the inside of the building- that flower has a special signifigance with the ACS as it is the first flower of Spring and is a symbol of Hope.  We visited both the House and Senate.  There was also a press conference where Lisa Eades (founder of Jason's Friends Foundation   http://www.jasonsfriends.com/index.php), Dr. Brent Sherard, Roxanne Homar, Susan Thomas and Governor Mead all spoke.  I am pictured with Governor Mead.  Being part of events that support Cancer prevention, research and advocacy are important to me.  My brother-in-law is a 3 time cancer survivor!


No comments:

Post a Comment