Brandi Lea Nash

Brandi Lea Nash
Ms. Essence 2010-2011 to book for an appearance email me at msessencequeen@yahoo.com

Monday, January 24, 2011

Camp Beverly Hills

Jan. 22, 2011

I was invited by the Montana/Wyoming Girl Scout Council to attend the Camp Beverly Hills over night event in Billings, MT.  What a fun time we all had!  About 80 area Girl Scouts attended along with troop leaders and moms.  Girls ages 7 to 14 enjoyed having their hair, nails and makeup done by local cosmetology students.  They had ice cream, a pajama fashion show and burned off some energy by doing Zumba!  I was there to autograph photos, talk with the young ladies and I was the guest speaker for the evening.  I spoke on overcoming obstacles and accomplishing goals using my own life experiences as examples.  I loved letting the girls try on my crown and ask me all kinds of questions!  The best question of the night in regards to my crown asked by a little girl, "Does it light up?" 
Girl Scouts was a big part of my childhood and I was delighted to be part of this event and feel like a kid again.  The Girl Scouts helped shape who I am today by giving me an opportunity to learn skills for life, make friends and experience new things.  http://www.girlscouts.org/  Thank you Girl Scouts for such a fun evening!!!  Photos used with permission.


No comments:

Post a Comment