Brandi Lea Nash

Brandi Lea Nash
Ms. Essence 2010-2011 to book for an appearance email me at msessencequeen@yahoo.com

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

American Cancer Society (ACS) Reception

Jan. 26, 2011

Tonight I attended the ACS reception at the Cheyenne Depot.  ACS employees from all over the state, advocates, lobbiests, legislators, the Governor and supporters were in attendance.  On display were the top decorated bras from a state wide contest that accummulated over 60 entries!  I am pictured with the winning entries.  (One of which I am proud to say is from my hometown of Powell- all decked out in pheasant feathers!)  It was also very special meeting Susan Thomas, wife of the late U.S. Senator Craig Thomas.  She is such a wonderful lady.  After visiting with her I asked if we could have a photo taken together and she said she wanted to stand like a pageant queen so I showed her how to do it. She did great!!  Susan is a leading advocate in the fight against breast cancer.  She founded The Craig and Susan Thomas Foundation.       http://www.thomas-foundation.com/about.cfm





No comments:

Post a Comment