Brandi Lea Nash

Brandi Lea Nash
Ms. Essence 2010-2011 to book for an appearance email me at msessencequeen@yahoo.com

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Florida Essence Pageant

April 8-10, 2011

The Florida Essence Pageant was held in Plantation, FL at the Renaissance Plantation Hotel.  Ladies from all over the sate of Florida competed for the 2011 titles of Miss TEEN Florida Essence, Miss Florida Essence, and Mrs. Florida Essence.  Also, one in each of those divisions also were awarded with People's Choice awards.  All six crowned will compete at the National Essence Pageant in June.  There was also a princess program where young girls participated in modeling their pageant dresses and wearing outfits that represented what they want to be when they grow up. 
I had so much fun talking to the contestants at lunch before the pageant about my story of overcoming obstacles and promoting my plaform.  I also had a great time having a professional photoshoot with photographer Baron Deparre!  I loved hanging out with my sister queens: Adera Preston, Miss North American TEEN Essence, Angelica Spicer, Miss North American Essence and Sheila Vitiello, Mrs. Classic Essence.  Sheila and I went to the beach and had some amazing seafood which I don't usually get to have in my home state of Wyoming! 
I was honored to Emcee at the Florida Essence Pageant as well as interview the contestants for videos that will promote the pageant.  I am excited that the newly crowned Florida state royalty will compete at the National Essence Pageant in June.  See you all there!
I only wish I could have stayed a little longer!!  Thank you to Sue Drakefored, National Essence Pageant President, and Jana Murrell, Florida Essence Pageant Executive Director, for inviting me to be part of pageant weekend.  Also a big thank you to Greg and Sheila Vitiello for opening their home to me for the weekend.  I adore the hard working Florida Essence Pageant staff: Dr. Jana Murrell, Every Etienne, Jose Torres, Gina spicer, Alma T. Filer and Gwen Murrell. 
Please visit www.essencepageant.com and www.floridaessencepageant.com for soon to come photos of the FL winners.





 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment