Brandi Lea Nash

Brandi Lea Nash
Ms. Essence 2010-2011 to book for an appearance email me at msessencequeen@yahoo.com

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Speaking at MOPS

Dec. 1, 2010

I had a wonderful morning being the guest speaker at the Cheyenne Hills MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers.)  Visit http://www.mops.org/ for more information on this great organization.  For about an hour I had the floor all to myself.  I talked about my platform: Show Time!  Life Is Not A Dress Rehearsal, my weightloss, healthy eatting, fashion, makeup and of course the Essence Pageant and being Ms. Essence.  There were 40 to 50 women at today's MOPS meeting.  It was a pleasure being there and getting to know many of the ladies afterward.  I signed a few queen autograph photos too!  Thank you to the Cheyenne Hills MOPS for your warm hospitality and asking me to be your speaker for today!



    

No comments:

Post a Comment