Brandi Lea Nash

Brandi Lea Nash
Ms. Essence 2010-2011 to book for an appearance email me at msessencequeen@yahoo.com

Saturday, December 25, 2010

26th Annual Elks Lodge Holiday Dinner

Dec. 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!  After having our traditional Christmas morning cinnamon rolls and opening gifts at the house my family and I headed to Laramie, WY for the 26th Annual Elks Lodge Holiday Dinner.  Along with Crystal, Miss WY Galaxy 2010, I greeted people in the community taking part in the dinner.  The entire event is free to the public and donations are accepted.  There was also a raffle for a quilt with all proceeds benefitting children in need.  Here are some pictures of Crystal and I talking to people and in front of the quilt being raffled (with my son and daughter and Crystal's nieces.)  Here is an article from the Laramie Boomerang newspaper with information on the event.  http://www.laramieboomerang.com/articles/2010/12/24/news/doc4d1436d7dae2d211173192.txt





No comments:

Post a Comment