Brandi Lea Nash

Brandi Lea Nash
Ms. Essence 2010-2011 to book for an appearance email me at msessencequeen@yahoo.com

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Attending the Mrs. Colorado America 2011 Pageant

March 5, 2011

Tonight I watched the Mrs. Colorado America pageant at the Temple Hoyne Buell Theater in Denver, CO.  46 ladies competed for the title, the newly crowned Mrs. CO America will compete at Mrs. America.  It was very exciting to see one of my friends, Erin Feltes, make top 15 and another friend, Kim Perez, make top 5!!!  A highlight for me was listening to the a cappella group, the CU Buffoons (from the Colorado University of Boulder.)  I am a big fan of a cappella and these guys were great!  I attended the pageant with Holley Nicholson, Mrs. Wyoming Galaxy 2010 and Melissa Nobi, Mrs. Colorado Galaxy 2010.
Pictures- With Holley and Melissa, holding the Mrs. CO America Program book and with Erin Feltes.




     

No comments:

Post a Comment